Welcome to the best Hotel in Pátzcuaro, Michoacán! The stunning colonial architecture, and privileged location in the entrance of the city with a view to the lake of patzcuaro, Pátzcuaro is one of the most incredible Magical Towns in Mexico.
Our Hotel in Pátzcuaro boasts 103 rooms as well as a Convention Center with 10 rooms and capacity for up to a thousand people. We are the best lodging option in Pátzcuaro, offering over five hectares of beautifull gardens, games room, tennis court, swimming pool, an incredible terrace overlooking the lake and Janitzio island, our own Chapel and two restaurants serving exquisite
international and regional cuisine.
At Best Western Plus Posada Don Vasco, we guarantee you a happy stay.
The “Pueblo Mágico” of Pátzcuaro has thousands of cultural options to discover. Only 5 minutes from the Historic Center, is Lake Pátzcuaro and its iconic Pier from where you can embark to Janitzio Island and other destinations.
The area surrounding the hotel offers many attractions and places of interest such as: Plaza Don Vasco de Quiroga, Plaza “Gertrudis Bocanegra”, La Casa de los Once Patios, Antiguo Colegio Jesuita, La Basílica de Nuestra Sra. De La Salud and El Palacio de Huitzimengari.
We are pet friendly
• Daily cost of $300.00 MXN per night.
• 1 pet allowed per room.
• The pet must be of a small breed, with a maximum weight of 10 kg.
• The pet must enter the room with a transporter.
• The pet must always be on a leash when outside the room.
• The pet will not be able to access public areas of the hotel such as restaurant and bar.
• If the pet does any damage at the hotel, the guest will be responsible and must pay at the cost indicated by the hotel.
• In case of excessive noise by the pet, it will be removed from the room.
Only 30 minutes from:
Tzintzuntzán archaeological zone
Santa Clara del Cobre
Santa Fe de la Laguna
Av. Lazaro Cardenas #450
Pátzcuaro, Michoacan, México.